7 things about Bangalore that will amaze you
I came to Bangalore 11 years ago and have been in love with this city since then. The people, Kannada, and the food along with the weather make it a place I love. It is a city that welcomed me with open arms and for the last 11+ years, I have never thought of moving anywhere else in India.
So here are 7 things about Bangalore that will amaze you:
- Bangalore One was the first 24-hour self-service water and electricity bill payment kiosk in India.
- A garden in every nook of the city. It’s the garden city of India.
- The start-up hub of India. We thrive on innovation.
- You get to experience 3 seasons here in a day – hot around noon, rains around 4 PM and cold nights.
- City where you can get Bella Kapi (Filter coffee with jaggery).
- Where distance is measured in the time taken to travel. My office is 15 mins from my home and not 3 kms away.
- A melting pot of many states and cultures – I have met folks from almost every state here. Kashmir to Kanyakumari and Manipur to Gujarat.
Bangalore to me is not just a city but a feeling.