P for Pink #AtoZChallenge
Pink is a color that’s associated with a lot of things including femininity, charm, beauty, and romance. Today’s post is all about this lovely color and that it is more than just a color for little girls.
- In the pink: Are you in the pink of your health? Do you take care of yourself and stay fit?
- Pink slip: Getting offered a pink slip sounds scary but that’s how work could get. Nothing is ever certain.
- A pink elephant: This one means to hallucinate from alcoholism.
- Pinkie: Smallest finger on your hand is a pinkie.
- Pink collar: The phrase used to define a job only taken up by women.
- Pink Money: An economic term which refers to the spending power of the LGBT community.
- Tickled pink: Whenever you readers stop by to leave a word of encouragement, I am tickled pink.
So, tell me if you learned something new today and if you have noticed men donning pink and shades of it. Let a color be a color and not associate it with males or females.
Pink or blue – they are just colors.
I am participating in the A To Z Challenge for the third time this year and I am penning Stories from everyday life.