#ThursdayTreeLove – 15
“From a small seed a mighty trunk may grow. “
There is this saying that I always think of when in doubt. A seed does not know what it will become. So be a seed and absorb as much as you can but forget about the rest.
Thursday Tree love is a photo feature on this blog. If you would like to play along, post a picture of a tree on your blog and link back to this post.
If you don’t see the pingback, please leave a link to your post in my comments section. Next week, I will link your posts on my blog and spread some love. Let’s come together to appreciate the beautiful nature around us.
Before you go, don’t forget to check the lovely trees that were shared last week on #ThursdayTreeLove – 14:
- A green boulevard that Natasha clicked
- A tree that Ramya spotted on her evening walk
- Balaka’s Coconut Tree love
- Sunset in Ranthambore and the tree as Mayuri saw it
- Alana’s shot of the Catalpa Tree
- The castaway by Esha
- The centenarian tree from Sunita’s MIL’s backyard
- Upasna’s lovely shot of a green scene