#ThursdayTreeLove – 24
“The oak fought the wind and was broken, the willow bent when it must and survived.”
― Robert Jordan
Thursday Tree love is a photo feature on this blog and is hosted once in two weeks. If you would like to play along, post a picture of a tree on your blog and link back to this post.
If you don’t see the pingback, please leave a link to your post in my comments section. I will link your posts on my blog in the next edition and spread some love. Let’s come together to appreciate the beautiful nature around us.
Before you go, don’t forget to check the lovely trees shared last week on #ThursdayTreeLove – 23:
- Ramya’s tree in red
- Archana’s eye-catching shades of red
- Supertrees of Singapore as captured by Sunita
- The contrast of life as captured by Balaka
- Backwater rides and trees by Esha
- Balcony garden ideas from Amrita
- ‘Trees that witness everything’, Angela tells us
- Minakshi’s hacks for tired Mums – of course, heading to the park is the first one