#ThursdayTreeLove – 27
“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
― Jim Ryun
I love clicking pictures from the car when it rains. It’s my favorite thing to do while on a drive and more so if we stop at a traffic signal and I spot a big tree. It’s now a habit.
Thursday Tree love is a photo feature on this blog and is hosted on 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. The next edition will be live on November 23, 2017. If you would like to play along, post a picture of a tree on your blog and link it back to this post.
If you don’t see the pingback, please leave a link to your post in my comments section. I will link your posts on my blog in the next edition and spread some love. Let’s come together to appreciate the beautiful nature around us.
Before you go, don’t forget to check the lovely trees shared on #ThursdayTreeLove – 26:
- Sunita’s temple tree love
- Archana calls these white flowers, ‘the falling stars’ and why not?
- Esha’s capture from summer travels
- ‘If the trees from NY could speak, what would they say’, muses Alana
- Angela’s green patch of nostalgia and gratitude
- Arvind looks up the Bhangarh fort
- Ramya’s flower that did not give up
- Special mention to Balaka for posting a gorgeous photo of an Orange tree from Bhutan. Thank you! You made me smile.