#ThursdayTreeLove – 29
“I want to paint the rest of my days with the best colors.”
― Debasish Mridha
I spotted this tree in a riding school in Bangalore. There are moments in life when you see something that you want to capture. This tree did that to me. It invited me to capture it for you readers. With all the colors around it, it stood tall and deserved all the attention.
Thursday Tree love is a photo feature on this blog and is hosted on 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. The next edition will be live on December 28, 2017. If you would like to play along, post a picture of a tree on your blog and link it back to this post.
If you don’t see the pingback, please leave a link to your post in my comments section. I will link your posts on my blog in the next edition and spread some love. Let’s come together to appreciate the beautiful nature around us.
Before you go, don’t forget to check the lovely trees shared on #ThursdayTreeLove – 28
- Faith as spotted by Shilpa
- Ramya’s shot of a tree at dusk
- Tree shots from Manali by Archana
- The unfamiliar tree Esha spotted in Singapore
- Barbara’s sweetgum tree from Texas
- Angela’s dancing tree
- Balaka’s shot of the majestic tree from Prague
- Alana’s beautiful brown tree
- Nupur’s tree in the lake
- Neem tree as shot by Geethica