#ThursdayTreeLove – 33
“Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.”
― Anne Frank
This tree stands tall at the entrance of Mehrangarh fort in Jodhpur besides a structure that looks like something of importance in the yesteryear. There is no one to look after or narrate a story of what this could have been. Sad or happy – no memories of the past. However, look at those pigeons who have found a home on the top of the dome and the tree. Even when a lot is lost, there are still a few things one can be happy about.
Thursday Tree love is a photo feature on this blog and is hosted on 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. The next edition will be live on February 22, 2018. If you would like to play along, post a picture of a tree on your blog and link it back to this post.
If you don’t see the pingback, please leave a link to your post in my comments section. I will link your posts on my blog in the next edition and spread some love. Let’s come together to appreciate the beautiful nature around us.
Before you go, don’t forget to check the lovely trees shared on #ThursdayTreeLove – 32:
- Ramya’s tree that stands tall after a snowy day
- Guards of coffee estate as shot by Anamika
- Snuffy’s tree of life from HWY 101
- Alana’s Palm trees from Florida
- The majestic white cotton silk tree captured by Esha
- Sunita’s tree by the sea
- The beauty of fall as captured by Surbhi
- Trees from Kerala – Captured by Maria and shared by Angela
- Vidya’s friendly tree
- Archana shares a flawed tree or is it really flawed?